5/7/18

Book of the Week (5/7/2018)

The Pseudo-Chronicles of Mark Huntley by Jeff Deck (Charleston, S.C. : CreateSpace, 2016).

NH native Jeff Deck, co-author of the nonfiction book "The Great Typo Hunt: Two Friends Changing the World, One Correction at a Time" demonstrates his dynamic writing abilities with his recent supernatural thriller, "The Pseudo-Chronicles of Mark Huntley".
My name is Mark Huntley. All I really wanted to do was drink cheap beer and blog about my dead-end life. Then I stumbled across a secret war between two sinister alien forces. If I try to stop the war, I may get my friends and loved ones killed. If I don’t try, the human race is toast. Oh yeah, and a demonic weapon inside me is probably driving me insane.
If I’m already dead when you find this, you need to carry on the fight.

The Pseudo-Chronicles of Mark Huntley is a blog mutated into a supernatural thriller. If you like the pulse-pounding terror of Stephen King and the smart, funny first-person storytelling of The Martian, you’ll love meeting Mark Huntley.-- Back cover.

No comments: