- River Run will host Craig Childs, author of Apocalyptic Plant at 7pm
- Water Street Books will host poet Patrick Clary discussing his book, Dying for Beginners at 7pm.
- Bill Roorbach will be at River Run at 7pm to discuss his novel Life Among Giants.
- It is Local Authors Night at Toadstool Bookshop, Keene--featuring some of the area’s best writers sharing their latest books. Events begin at 7pm.
- Gibson's will be hosting a multimedia presentation with Apocalyptic Planet author Craig Childs at Red River Theatres at 6pm. Tickets for this event are $6.
- A dramatic reading from Julia Older's Tales of the Francois Vase will be held at Gibson's starting at 7pm.
- Rebecca Rule will be signing her new picture book, The Iciest, Diciest, Scariest Sled Ride Ever! at Toadstool Bookshop, Milford at 11am.
- Archer Mayor will be signing Paradise City, his 23rd Joe Gunther novel, beginning at 2pm at Toadstool Bookshop, Keene.
- Author Joan Wickersham will be at her favorite bookstore, Toadstool Bookshop, Peterborough at 2pm. I know it is her favorite because she wrote about it in My Bookstore: Writers Celebrate Their Favorite Places to Browse, Read, and Shop