3/5/10

LAL semi-finalist letters

The 2010 Letters About Literature New Hampshire semi-finalists have been selected and are being read by local judges to select the state winners at each competition level. Students whose letters were selected as semi-finalists will be notified by mail (at the address they put on their entry coupon) by March 15th.

Letters selected as NH semi-finalists were sent by students from these schools:

Belmont High School
Crossroads Academy
Dunbarton Elementary School
Gilford High School
Haverhill Cooperative Middle School
Hollis Brookline Middle School
Hopkinton High School
Infant Jesus School
Jaffrey Rindge Middle School
Lisbon Regional School
Marlborough School
Monroe Consolidated School
Oyster River Middle School
Portsmouth High School
Sandwich Central School
Three Rivers School
Unity Elementary School
West Running Brook Middle School

There were also several students who entered as individuals without indicating their school, and one who entered through the Lincoln Public Library, whose letters were selected as NH semi-finalists.

1 comment:

Sunshine Meg said...

Hello! My name is Megan Brown (Meg) and I am one of the 47 state semi-finalists. I live in Sugar Hill, NH and attend Profile High School. I thought I wrote my school name on my entry, but I don't see it up here. I want Profile to be represented well. =)