7/19/09

Barbara Delinsky coming to Bayswater

Barbara Delinsky will be signing books at Bayswater Book Company on August 1 from 11:00am until 1:00pm.

Barabara Delinsky's announcement:
It's book signing time again. Saturday, August 1, is the date - Bayswater Book Company, in Center Harbor, New Hampshire, is the place. The signing coincides with the July 28 debut of the mass market paperback publication of The Secret Between Us, but Bayswater will also be selling my newest hardcover, While My Sister Sleeps, as well as others of my recent books. I'll start signing at 11:00 a.m. and continue until about 1:00 p.m.
Bayswater Books is at 23 Main Street, smack in the center of Center Harbor. If you'd like more information, feel free to call the owner, Michelle Taft, at (603) 253-8858, or email her at bayswaterbook@gmail.com. Moreover, if you can't make it on August 1, but would like to pre-order a personalized copy of While My Sister Sleeps, please call Michelle and she will take your information. She offers a 10% discount on pre-orders. I hope to see you on August 1!

No comments: