- The Bird Catcher: New and Selected Poems by John-Michael Albert (Moon Pie Press, 2012)
- Journal of a Flatlander: Poems by Don Kimball (Finishing Line Press, 2009)
- The Unexpected Aviary by L R Berger (Deerbrook Editions, 2003)
- Your Sun, Manny: A Prose Poem Memoir by Marie Harris (New Rivers Press, 1999)
- Sound Travels on Water by Kyle Potvin (Finishing Line Press, 2012)
- The Voice at 3:00 a.m.: Selected Late & New Poems by Charles Simic (Harcourt, 2003)
- Here Comes the Old Man Now by John Perrault (Oyster River Press, 2005)
- The Battlefield Guide: Harpers Ferry / Antietam / Gettysburg by Rodger Martin (Hobblebush Books, 2010)
- The Empty Chair by Robert W. Crawford (University of Evansville Press, 2012)
Want more books by New Hampshire poets? Check out the bibliographies we created for National Poetry Month in 2012 and 2013.
In honor of New Hampshire Writers' Week, each day this week we will present a list of books by NH Writers. Each day will have its own theme and no writer will be included more than once or in more than one list (though many of our state's writers work in multiple genres). We invite you to tell us about your favorite books of poetry by NH authors by adding comments to this post.