- There will be Open Mic Poetry at Water Street Bookstore beginning at 6:30pm Tongiht's featured readers are Nancy Jean Hill and Bill Burt. After the featured readers share their poems, an open mic is available for any and all who want to read. Come early to sign up. One or two poems only please.
- Gibson's will host Robert Begiebing talking about his book A Berkshire Boyhood at 7pm
- There will be a YA author panel, with local authors Joyce Ray and Amelia Faith presenting their novels at Gibson's at 6pm
- Toadstool Bookshop, Milford is hosting Nashua teacher Rick Lydon who will be discussing and signing his memoir about becoming an educator, In the Roundest of Places: One Teacher's Journey, beginning at 2pm
- At 7pm National Book Award finalist George Howe Colt will be at Gibson's to talk about his new book, Brothers: What the Van Goghs, Booths, Marxes, Kelloggs--And Colts--Tell Us about How Siblings Shape Our Lives and History.
- The Poetry Society of New Hampshire meets at Gibson's Bookstore at 7pm on the third Wednesday of every month. The headliners this month are Donald Wellman and Stephen Scaer. An open mic follows their readings (arrive early to ensure a spot on the sign-up sheet). All are welcome, newcomers are encouraged!
- Manchester author Kurt Springs will be at Toadstool Bookshop, Milford at 6pm discussing and signing copies of his new science fiction debut, Price of Vengance: A Dreamscape Warriors Novel.
- Wounded Warriors: A Soldier's Story of Healing through Birds is a story of healing, from a veteran who found peace by working with wounded animals. Author Robert Vallieres will be at Gibson's at 7pm to talk about his book.
- Elizabeth Murray will be discussing and signing Living Life in Full Bloom: 120 Daily Practices to Deepen your Passion, Creativity and Relationships beginning at 4pm at Toadstool Bookshop, Peterborough.
- Beatriz Williams will be discussing and signing her latest novel, The Secret Life of Violet Grant at 11am at Toadstool Bookshop, Peterborough.
- Kevin Martin will be at Toadstool Bookshop, Milford at 2pm with a slide presentation on how to find the Big Trees of New Hampshire: Short Hikes to the Biggest Trees in New Hampshire from the Seacoast to the North Country.
- Novelist Julie Wu will be at Gibson's at 7pm to talk about The Third Son, now available in paperback.