There is a Chopsticks Activities Guide on the the author's website. There is also a lot of cool creative stuff there related to the many non-children's-book projects she is involved in.
Want to know more about chopsticks? Check out these resources:
- 7 steps to eating with chopsticks
- a brief history of chopsticks
- Smithsonian's history of chopsticks
- this article on chopsticks from About.com explains the difference between Japanese and Chinese chopsticks
- another discussion of Japanese and Chinese chopstick differences
- some thrifty chopstick art and some more chopstick art
- a video of Liberace playing Chopsticks (ok, that's not really about chopsticks but how could I leave it out?)
This is one of the ten titles nominated for the 2013 Ladybug Picture Book Award.