- Tuesday, April 14 from 9-11am the Concord Public Library is having a Public Coffee hosted by the Concord Public Library Foundation. Enjoy some delicious treats at the Library!
- Tuesday, April 14, 9:30 to 10:30 AM, Winchell Room at Manchester City Library Preschool Storytime. Language enhancement program. Picture book readings and fingerplays, signing and crafts may be included. For ages 4-5 years old. No registration required. For more information, contact the Children's Room at 624-6550 ext. 314.
- Tuesday, April 14, 6:00 to 8:15 PM, Auditorium at Manchester City Library Foreign/Indie Film - The Trap (NR) A modern film noir reflecting the true face of Serbian 'society in transition,' The Trap is a story that could happen to you. An ordinary man is forced to choose between life and death of his own child. This is post-war Serbia in transition, in which there is no more war, only a moral and existential desert in which human life is worth little, and normal life remains almost unreachable. Serbian with English subtitles.
- Tuesday, April 14th from 6:30-7:30 come to the Nichols Memorial Library (Kingston) for a lecture on Louis Braille with Cheryl Gannon, M.Ed./COMS.
- Tuesday, April 14, 7pm at Dover Public Library UNH Astronomer John Gianforte will lecture on Galileo’s discoveries 400 years ago in a slide program entitled “In the Footsteps of the Master”.
April 12-18, 2009 is National Library Week, a national observance sponsored by the American Library Association.