Friday, November 21, 2008
- Poet Charlie Pratt will be at Water Street Bookstore at 7pm to share from his book Still Here.
- The policy-analyst, author, and activist Antonia Juhasz speaks on her latest book, The Tyranny of Oil: The World's Most Powerful Industry-And What We Must Do To Stop It at RiverRun Bookstore at 7pm.
- At 7pm Rebecca Courser from the Warner Historical Society will be reading from the Civil War diaries of Joseph Rogers at MainStreet BookEnds.
- New London residents, Mary Kuechenmeister and Brinker Ferguson will autograph their new adventure book for kids (grade 3 and up), Sam and the Silver Stones at Morgan Hill Bookstore at 10am.
- Yakov Zilberberg to sign his Soviet themed fiction at 11am at the Toadstool Bookshop in Milford.
- Author Jim Griffin will be discussing his newest western books for kids Ranger's Revenge and Big Ben Death Trap at noon at Borders Books, Keene.
- Dan Snow, author of Listening to Stone, will be at the Toadstool Bookshop in Keene at 2pm.
- Gary Braver, author of Skin Deep will be at Barnes & Noble, Portsmouth at 1pm.
- Fritz Weatherbee will at Barnes & Noble, Manchester at 2pm and will also be telling stories from his latest book, Taken for Granite at Water Street Bookstore at 6pm.
Sunday, November 23, 2008